Automatic monitoring agent installation
StackScout monitoring agent (a small program that runs on server/machine in the background and reports the metrics) can now be installed automatically. Just provide the SSH access credentials (we support both password and private key logins, including passphrase protected) which are never stored by us and the agent program will be installed automatically.
- You can now navigate between the screens on mobile using the overlay menu
- Dashboard can be launched into a "Kiosk Mode" which hides all unnecessary UI elements (useful for casting dashboards onto TV screens)
- Monitoring agent can now be installed on ARM based machines (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
StackScout server details page now has the Availability card that shows the uptime in the last 30 days, both as a percentage of time the machine was up and in a visual way.
- Cloud detection (for AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean and Google Cloud)
- Server location detection